Tuesday, September 18, 2007


Write Your Way to a Life You Love: Personal Time Management from the Inside Out


I love Jennifer Louden's slogan, the Comfort Queen hub is "a place to be kind to yourself." And, she walks her talk making it easy for the rest of us to join in the self-love party ...

I am filing this entry under "Free Relationship Advice" and "Healthy Relationship Review" because the shoe fits.

My free advice to you today is that healthy relationships start with the one you have with yourself. Please take time to know AND love yourself. You can do that with her artful and thoughtful journals, "mood changer," books and self-care newsletter.

Just visiting her site makes me feel better (and today has been one of those days!)

Whatever is going on with you, take a break and give her a visit. Love, life balance, comfort, spiritual wellness - these are the life gifts that just keep on giving. You just have to open the spout and let the flow begin. Ahhhh. I feel so much better. Thanks for letting me share.

No comments: