Sunday, September 16, 2007

Are you registered for the Get Ready For Love Newsletter? If you have then you would have received your "Love Relationship Review."

I would like to say something about it.

Take it easy. The first time I went through this I thought I was hopeless. There seemed to be too many blanks, too many areas of my life to tidy up to be ready for love.

But you know what? Progress not perfection does it every time.

I am still not perfect (and I never will be) but I got the perfect love for me.

So take the time to complete the review. Journal about it - talk about what you've discovered with a girlfriend and then let the 3 As do their magic.

3 As -- Awareness - Acceptance - ACTION.

Psst. Do you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about? Then you need to click here and register for the Get Ready For Love Newsletter. This is a once a month event (more or less) and the registration offers are: The Love Relationship Review; Healthy Relationship Guidelines and the Nice Girls in Love interview. Ready, set, click here!

No comments: