Saturday, September 22, 2007



The song "Ready For Love" by India Airie inspired my soul. It connected me to the spirit of Love and opened my heart - wide. (You have to hear it for yourself.)

Months after I first heard it AND played it over and over again I was ready to get ready for Love.


That is how Get Ready For Love Radio came to be ...
A year later I was engaged ...
Aa year after that Michael and I married.



Ready for Love


I am ready for love

Why are you hiding from me

I'd quickly give my freedom

To be held in your captivity


I am ready for love

All of the joy and the pain

And all the time that it takes

Just to stay in your good grace


I you want - really want - to attract that special love then it is time to listen in to India's song, time to devour this list of self help relationship books and tune into interviews with relationship authors and experts.


Do your footwork. Prove your intention. Your intention will turn into attraction.
The rest is delicious.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Love the photo and the reading list, Viveca. The Tipping Point, eh?