Tuesday, September 11, 2007


Today I have heartbreak on my mind.

9/11 - I remember where I was and what I was doing when I saw that first plane ... That pain brings up other losses of loved ones and tough life lessons. The 'ol tar baby syndrome ...


So, I've spent the past hour researching the effect of heartbreak on the body and soul. Go figure.


If you are in that hurting place here are some books to help you break out of that vicious cycle of sorrow-anger AND start healing your broken heart and soul.

The Dance of Connection How to Talk to Someone When You're Mad, Hurt, Scared, Frustrated, Insulted, Betrayed, or Desperate

Transforming Anger: The HeartMath Solution for Letting Go of Rage, Frustration, and Irritation
Neuroscientists have discovered that getting the heart into a positive rhythm can send a signal to the brain, allowing the two to synchronize and transform anger, frustration, and irritation into compassion, empathy, and calm.

In The Spirit "That day of transformation seems so long ago..."
Pssst. A good book is no substitute for a bear hug. You may want to pull back and isolate. That is a natural instinct BUT know that you are not alone and reach out to others. O.k.?

No comments: