Monday, October 08, 2007

Relationship Advice from Terry Hernon MacDonald, Happy Girl Musing Founder.

Dear Terry:

I have really, really enjoyed and benefited from your emails since I signed up. It's great perspective.

I have a question to throw into the mix. While there are a number of potential candidates for dates at the moment, the man I think I like the bet is, unfortunately, deployed to Iraq. I've never met him; he's someone my Dad thought would be great for me, but we're both formerly married, so the conversation got going over email last January when it became clear we were both now divorced and available. Initially, I just treated it as a sort of a reach-out to a person in a war zone and therefore under considerable distress (my small part to help the troops...Yadda yadda yadda).

But we have a great deal in common (as it turns out), and my Dad may well have been right (wonderful man, my Dad) that this guy is a good match.

So what I'm wondering is this: Click here to read the rest of the letter and Terry's reply.

Then -- come back here and click on this link to send a letter of your own to A Million Thanks.
The song that plays when you pull up this site is shivers-down-my-spine awesome.

No comments: