Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Have you signed up to receive the Get Ready for Love Newsletter?

Just thought I'd ask.

It is going out this Thursday and I'll be talking about where to find Love.

Then next Thursday you'll be receiving Chapter One, Confessions of a Loser Magnet, from Terry Hernon MacDonald's best-selling, "Marry Smart." I howled when I read this. It is easy to laugh at the past when the present is hot. Terry is one of my mentor's - one the gang - who helped me find my Love.

Then the next Thursday ... well sign up and find out. Yes, this is a weekly adventure. If you want to get ready for love you do need to
f-o-c-u-s. I did. Terry did. It works.

So, where is Love? You tell me. Post a comment.

Then sign up for the newsletter and we'll compare answers soon ... hmmmmmm.

No comments: