Thursday, July 26, 2007

Prison Of My Own
A True Story of Redemption & Forgiveness

At first it didn’t seem like my kind of book. For the past three years, as founder of the Get Ready For Love! Radio Show, I’ve spent all my time reading about love. Self love, relationship love, spiritual love, familial love, physical love, how to love …

It didn’t seem like my kind of a love story. I interviewed couples who met on a roof top, during a blizzard, in a hurricane, in a tall club, on the underwater hockey team, at dog beach, in a 12 Step meeting, in their office on the day the room turned pink …

The heroine of Prison Of My Own was happily married for thirteen years, had two children and a perfect marriage. Then one day her husband murdered his nineteen year old mistress. Opps.

Click here for the rest of the story ...

No comments: