Saturday, March 17, 2007


Love Ah Ha!


Just scrolling through last years family Christmas photos and had an "Ah Ha!"


I don't take pictures of things, people or places I don't like with my camera. As I scrolled through the photos some were better than others - sometimes people blink or my aim was off or the phantom hands petting Bitsey the dog (and her worried face) didn't look the way I expected BUT they all made me smile and feel good.


Today I will notice what my mind is "clicking on" and be as selective as I am when I use my camera. And, the ones I notice that aren't so hot? I'll simply delete vs. stew. Today will be an easy lovin' kind of day.
Are you having any Love "Ah Has" today? Do share ...

1 comment:

Adeline said...

What has been permanently imprinted on our minds is not always pretty. I have the tendency to remember the negative: rejection, failures, unkindness, etc. I believe my life would bring more joy, happiness, prosperity, and love if I would focus on when those feelings were strong in my past. I have been working on putting the negative thoughts in the past using EMDR and I believe it is working. I am remembering more of the good things about my past. As I remember the good things of my past - good things are attracted to me. I am involved in an organization that gives me positive feedback. I have a very interesting job. My future is much brighter. It is difficult to make the shift from the negative to the positive, but you are in the right place as this is a very positive web-site and you will see a shift to thinking more positive thoughts.