Sunday, March 18, 2007

Law of Attraction in Love. Like Attracts Like.

A mentor used to say to me "results are sometimes harsh, but always fair."

The translation is ... if I am always attracting unavailable men ... I am unavailable.
If I am attracting men I can't trust ... I am untrusting in myself.

Your turn. Fill in your blanks.

I attract men who ____________________ ... I am _________________.

Then stand back - look at it. It is what it is. Accept it. If you want different results cha-cha-cha- change yourself & you will change your blanks. Step #1 is Awareness.

Now - good noticing! You deserve a hug (and notice how like is attracting like in this video)
The Free Hugs Campaign ... click here

P.S. Have you subscribed to the Get Ready For Love! Newsletter? If not, click here!

No comments: