Thursday, August 23, 2007

I just love Terry Hernon MacDonald's BLOG. Do you know it? It goes by the name of HappyGirlMusing.com. This week's post On Being the CEO of Your Dating Life is priceless!

This morning on Today, ad exec Donny Deutsch offered dating advice to a single mother. The 38-year-old never-married woman, who has a job she "loves" and a 4-year-old she "adores," is reluctant to throw her life out of balance by getting involved with a man. She says she has supportive friends and family. She seemed pretty content to me.I'm sure Donny meant well. He suggested that this woman "test market" dating, so that "five years out," when her daughter may be tired of hanging out with her ... click here to read the rest of this story!

Psst. While you're at it -- Terry's book "Marry Smart" is an excellent read if you are musing about, pondering, wondering, hoping, considering or even, just about to get married!

I interviewed her years ago on the Get Ready For Love Show and her insights, and her book, contributed to my altar bound experience. What I learned then still applies - absolutely - in my marriage.

Your turn to get the scoop? Click here for more info and to order your copy.

No comments: