Wednesday, May 23, 2007


On My Top Shelf
what about yours?

On the tippy top shelf I uncovered this collection of wishbones from happy meals over the past 2 years!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo!
oxoxoxoxox!
What am I going to do about it? I am going to stop packing, moving, fussing and bustling with Michael comes home. I will give him a big hug and a kiss and pour us each a glass of something celebratory then invite him to make a wish with me.

Whoever "wins" the pull -- "we" win. That is how Love works.

Your turn. Click on "Comments" below and tell us about what you found on your top shelf. Then, if you wish, you can e-mail me your photo to add in. Send it to: Viveca@GetReadyForLove.com

1 comment:

Queen Jaw Jaw said...

What did I find? I found peppermints! Tons and tons of them. Why? Because over five years ago, I quit smoking and kept them around as rewards for my mouth. Guess what? They're still good! Wuhooo...Its a peppermint day!

ps---I walked out and met my mailwoman and gave her a handfull. She was delighted. Its called paying it forward. Want one?