Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Come To Your Senses: Part II

What are your dominate senses? What colors, scents, sounds, tastes & textures energize you the most? When you feel alive on the inside you have more to share on the outside.

Mine are hearing and smell. So - I do a lot with essence oils, music and audio books.

I dab Lavender or Jasmine oil on my collar, turtleneck, scarf – on whatever is under my nose! These scents keep me centered and peaceful out “there.” On the sensual side I love my Ylang Ylang and Patchouli ... I pick myself UP in the afternoons with a splash of Peppermint in my foot lotion ...

I listen to Chopin or Bach or Mozart while working to keep my energy and concentration on HIGH and listen in to "Books on CD" while cooking or cleaning. Then there is my collection of
comedy cds for LOL time ...

What about you?

No comments: