Sunday, February 25, 2007

40something Love.

In my 20s & 30s I learned a lot about Love. I also crashed and burned a couple times. If Love was so easy there wouldn't be so many sad Love songs & I sang my share ...

In my 40s I finally started to understand that Love was an inside job. After 25 some years of dating my "ah ha" was that it can't be them that isn't working. The common denominator in all those years and all those relationships was ME.

That is why I started the Get Ready for Love! Show. If, in 25 years, I hadn't gotten it right I knew I needed HELP. Every week I called in an expert ... Click here for a topic that may be close to your heart right now.

Don't wait 25 years to work on your inside job. And, if you have ... So what. Now what? AKA, there is no time like the present to take yourself on & grow, baby grow.

No comments: