Tuesday, April 10, 2007


Geek Love! Animal Love! Work with what you already appreciate and Love to help you find more Love ...

Here's one example. If you value intelligence, originality, hard working, passionate people maybe a geek is in your future.
Just heard about this website called Geek 2 Geek or GK2GK.com for short!

Me - I love Geeks - digitheads - brainiacs - whatever you call them. They are often tender, always interested in lots of things, disarming through their honesty and authentic. Heck, I kind of married one ... and am a tad geeky myself.

Another site I Love is called DateMyPet.com why? 'cause I Love animals. I can't imagine being with someone who doesn't. Can you?

So - these are just two examples of following your passions to Love vs. trying to make yourself "fit" somewhere with someone. Be real and you will attract real Love.

No comments: