Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Change your thoughts about Love and you will change your results ...

One of my favorite watering places for sound & entertaining relationship advice is Terry Hernon MacDonald's Blog -- Happy Girl Musing.

Here is a snippet of a recent "Reader Asks" Column - all about Love and how the Law of Attraction really works. In fact the Law of Attraction is working - right now - for you. If you like your results keep on keeping on. If you want to attract different results, read on ...

Hi, Terry: I've met a lovely guy who lives nine miles away from me. He's kind, understanding, not too talky, great sense of humour. Looks a bit like a celebrity.

The *
next man list* I made out which had about 100 qualities on it seems to have more ticked off it each time I meet him. He doesn't have a string of girlfriends, children, or an ex wife. Last night on about date 4, I discovered another favourite thing of mine, he has a hairy broad muscular chest. None of my friends can believe in this day and age I've met a single 40 year old man.

As I'm 5'10", I wanted a tall man, he's over 6ft. Of course, being well armed with knowledge from your information, I'm pacing it, he's ringing and can't get enough. It's empowering and I'm coming from a more balanced relaxed place. Because he's the only one ringing, no matter how many days go between, I know where I stand with him. If he tries anything slightly disrespectful, like trying to see me with no advance planning, he doesn't get away with it. In fact he didn't get to see me Valentine's Day because he didn't give me enough notice. That taught him a good lesson!!! He really upped his game after that
.

Click here for the rest of the column and to send your own question in to Terry. You can also click here to find out more about T's Best-seller, Marry Smart (Psst. She helped me get ready and get married to mine.)

No comments: