Tuesday, November 06, 2007


Prayer Request.

A friend asked me to pass this prayer onto eleven people. In the moment I was less than thrilled.

However, as I thought about it I remembered how vital prayer is to Love. In fact, something shifted in me the day I turned my love life over to my higher power. It wasn't pretty. It was one of those Scarlett O'Hara "I will not eat dirt anymore" moments.

It worked. I have proof named Michael.

This prayer might have gracefully accomplished the same objective. Use it for yourself and pass it onto a friend if you are so moved.

"May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let His presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a timely prayer. I'm glad you decided to share it with 11 other people. It lifted my spirit and for that I thank you! Keep on doing what you're doing sistah! You are an inspiration to many. Peace Out...